Will I ever make it home....
Tuesday, November 01, 2005
So I'm a Hot Brownie?
So yeah....there's Mr. Randy...Whom I have come to actually like now....and seeing a couple of his blogs that he shared with me...and I am referred to as the Hot Brownie..the HB...lol.....too funny...I just can't believe that in a couple of weeks...I went from totally hating men and the general male species, to finding someone funny, interesting, sexy and just down right not psychotic....I was certain that he was gonna be like uhm...other people....but he hasn't done anything to make me feel like I'm being.....oppressed is that the word I'm looking for? He makes me feel like I have my own space and time....and not like I have to be something that I'm not. I can be my lil' weird self and know that he isn't judging me. He is good....no scratch that, he is great! He is sweet and gentle....(well after a lil' direction!*hee hee*)....and kind....and what I've wanted. But how can I make it work after Gabe moves up there with me? I can't have him around all the time, even thoug being the selfish person that I am I'm going to want him around constantly.....and that's not fair to my sweet lil' Gabe. And it's so retarded how we "hooked-up".....We had this stupid field trip that I didn't even wanna go to....and I ended up having to go on my own...and I had seen him before, but he seemed not interested.....and now well, I think he likes me...and he likes me for me...But I'm terrified...and I don't know why. It's like all this time I wanted this and now I could have it, but I'm not sure. Because what if it's completely awesome and great...for now and then it fizzles to nothingness....I tend to loose feelings for people, and I tend to let things go...so how can I assure that I wont do that again? Oh well.....we'll see.....I'll keep ya'll posted.......
-Hot Brownie-
posted by The Devil @ 9:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER