Will I ever make it home....
Wednesday, May 17, 2006
Letter Game
This is how it works: Comment on this entry and I will give you a letter. Write ten words beginning with that letter in your journal, including an explanation of what the word means to you and why, and then pass out letters to those who want to play along.

My letter is "U"...so here I go!



  • Uniform: I wear a uniform. Do I wear it proudly? Probably not. But anyway I just thought I would start with that. I mean after all, that is why I came into the Army. It was all because of the damn green uniform!
  • Uterus: Carrier of life. The magical place inside of me that carries beautiful children like my son. Without this I wouldn't have been able to have my rowdy boy! I have one, guys don't. Enough said.
  • Unconditional: The type of love I want and give to those around me. I want to be able to live this life knowing I at least gave everyone around unconditional love. Why? Because we all deserve it. It is the type of love that binds parents and children. It is the love that I get from RC.
  • Unfinished: I feel like this most of the time. I feel like I have paused my life while still living it. I know I have a very high potential to be something wonderful someday, I am just not there yet. I am nowhere near being done. I am still in the crock pot of life, cooking away to a end up a tasty meal that even Nicole Ritchie can refuse. Hee hee hee......
  • Uncle: My Tio Gustavo. He is by far my absolute most favorite uncle. He helped my mother when I was just a baby and she first immigrated to Texas. He has always been like a doting father to me, and has my upmost respect for being a hardworking citizen and for teaching me the value of family.
  • Ugly: Because I am. And I feel like it today. So yeah, fuck you.
  • United States (of America!): It's my home. And it's the place where I will always want to be. Yes, the politics are fucked up. Yes, there are so many things backwards in this country. But damn it, I am so proud to be an American and to be able to say I served in this country's Army. I may not agree with a lot of the crazy people out there, but it's a wonderful place. Where we have that right to voice our opinions.
  • Uncertain: I am uncertain about a lot of things. Who I will be. Where I will be. What I want to do when I get there. Who I will be with (hopefully RC!). If I will end up being a good mother. If I will stay in the Army. If I will get out. If I will go to school. So much up in the air about my life, right now.
  • Ulcer: Because I will eventually get one from worrying about all my ugliness, my uncertainty, and my unfinishedness. Damn it!
  • Uncluttered: I hate clutter. But it's taking over my life. Once I get my house in order I will have my beautiful uncluttered life. Well, maybe not so much. After all there is beauty in chaos.
  • Uggs: Yes, I am the (not so) proud owner of some these. I fell for the trend 2 years ago, and I still have them. I can't bring myself to throw them out. Why?? Because they cost me over $200, and I refuse to throw anything that expesive out. Oh yeah, and they're so damn comfortable!

So there! I finished it! I didn't think it was possible. But I managed to do it. U is a hard letter. I promise to be nicer with ya'll.

posted by The Devil @ 1:55 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER