Will I ever make it home....
Wednesday, April 12, 2006
Tag you're it!
1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18 and find line 4.
"generally resolve with chronic administration in conjunction with monitoring and dosaging adjustments."- Veterinary Drug Handbook

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can, what do you find?
The other side of my desk?

3. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Spongebob Squarepants

4. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The air vents

5. When did you last step outside?
Like 3 hours ago

6. Before you started this survey, what did you look at
Work stuff. Request forms, order information

7. What are you wearing?
Scrubs, and my steel toe boots

8. Did you dream last night?
Yup....hee hee hee, wont ever tell!

9. When did you last laugh?
Hmm.....yesterday, maybe?

10. What is on the walls of the room you are in?Cubicle stuff....memo boards

11. Seen anything weird lately?
Polkadot outfit lady at the gas station yesterday

12. What do you think of this quiz?
Hmm....whatever?

13. What is the last film you saw?
Chicken Little last night, last "adult" movie....I think it was Brokeback Mountain

14. If you turned a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
House for my dad, house for my sister, house for my brother, and a house for Gabe

15. Tell me something about you that I don't know.
I secretly hate everyone.

16. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt and politics, what would you do?
I would have to say that I would diminish poverty. My family in Mexico lives in poverty, and I hate how wasteful this country is. I would definitely have to say put more funding into medical research in order to find the cure for cancer, and for HIV/AIDS.

17. Do you like to dance?
Of course, I'm a dancing fool!

18. George Bush.
Commander-in-Chief


19. Imagine your first child is a girl, what do you call her?
I had planned on Alycia Daniella but now...I always liked the name Griselda Marisol or Natalia Gail ( I love that name!)

20. Imagine your first child is a boy, what would you call him?
Uhm, Gabriel Xavier....like my kiddo...but if I had another one....Hmm....depends on the father's name and his opinion...but I love the name Alexander


21. Would you ever consider living abroad?
In a heartbeat (as long as Gabe & RC were with me!), even if I didn't know the language, I would be able to experience new things

22. What would you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates?
I've missed you! (plus a big hug!)

23. 4 people who must also do this meme.
Eh, if they wanna....not one to make anyone do anything they don't want to do......Happy Humpday!
posted by The Devil @ 8:29 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER