Will I ever make it home....
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Tarot: My Future!
You ask a question, and you get answers......according to cards!

How you feel about yourself now (The Sun):

You are feeling abundant happy and joyful - if you don’t, be assured that you are about to enter a period of success and fulfillment. This is a time of pleasure, vitality and good health, travel and holidays to be enjoyed. Good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones.


Hmmm, not so much...Been feeling really crappy....and been pretty depressed.

What you most want at this moment (Wheel Of Fortune):

The cards suggest Nancy, that what you most want at this time is a turning point in your life and positive change - well expect it now. Life will go up a gear or two and events will accelerate forward. Destiny is at play here - have you noticed a number of events that seem rather a coincidence? This is synchronicity, trust it and go with the flow.

I would agree with that, since I am moving in with RC and it's a pretty big step for me! And I am going to drop off my beautiful Rowdy Boy in Texas with XH.


Your fears (The Chariot):

The word failure isn’t in your vocabulary. You are worried things are more of a struggle than you expected, with more delays and frustrations. Things aren’t going to plan at all, just chill out, calm that mind of yours and you’ll find the strength to battle on until you succeed. This is a period of movement and change and conflicts ending in victory.

The word failure does happen to be in my vocabulary. But I do worry more about things being more difficult than not actually achieving them. It's my biggest fear!


What is going for you (The Hermit):

You are instinctively taking time to relax and reflect, drawing on your inner strength and wisdom to guide you through these difficult times. Time is a great healer, so if you don’t know quite what to do now in time you will. The Hermit signals a warning not to make hasty decisions, and if you have been unwell this is a time for rest and recuperation.

I have been sick. And I have had a lot of other medical problems. I do need to take a break. But then again, I can sleep when I'm dead.


What is going against you (The World):

As always, fear holds us back and so often leads to missed opportunities. Do not give up or change direction this late in the game just because you have experienced delays - stick with it, have faith and trust the universe, and you will reach the successful conclusion you are wanting.

I have been questioning a lot of things I was sure about. But that is life. It is full of uncertainties, broken promises, and empty hearts. I just hope that at the end of the battle I can look back fondly and reminisce about the good and the bad.

Outcome (Temperance):

A period of peace and harmony, life will flow and you will find a way of handling any difficult circumstances with calm confidence. This is also a time for patience, so if you are not sure quite what decision to make about any key issue, take your time you’ll know what to do when the time is right.

I am craving peace and harmony. But it's something that comes unexpectedly. I will continue to be patient. And I am glad that even the cards can see I suck at making decisions!

I would post my question, but I am sort of at a lack for words on how to word it exactly. I just asked what I was feeling in my heart. I hope things do work out. That it works out how it should. I am worried about a lot of things going on. I try not to stress but I do. I hate that about myself. I haven't written on here for a while, but I have been writing in my journal. I can be more direct. More blunt. I seem to have forgotten how therapeutic it can be to just write the words out of my head. My thoughts are a jumbled mess. Just like my life at the current moment. I am scared to start my new life. I am tired and I feel like a mess. Everything around me is a mess. But it's hard to feel excited about the things that will happen in my life within the next couple of months. I will be dropping my son off with the XH. I will be childless again for four months. Hopefully, I will be motivated this time to start school. To get my accreditation done. Maybe get a second job. I don't know. Ugh, it's almost Friday! Hooray for Friday!

posted by The Devil @ 12:15 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER