Will I ever make it home....
Wednesday, October 25, 2006
Conceited!
This is for the S-Project. I hope you all enjoy. And please criticize away!



Out of all the things I hate the most in life, it is blind dates. I can see the premise there. You meet someone without seeing them first, and you decide to meet somewhere. You know, all that ladi-dadi, if you will. But, see me, I've never had a hard time finding dates, if you know what I mean? I ain't bad looking, but I ain't no Brad Pitt. I am just you know, a little more than average. And what is it with you're friends always thinking they can set you up with someone that would "be perfect for you"? What is that all about?! I have never thought that someone was perfect for someone. Shit, we aren't perfect so what makes anyone perfect for anyone, let alone a single person. Oh, sorry. There I go again on some tangent. So, yeah. Let me tell you why it is that I don't trust people that want to set me up with one of their "oh so wonderful" girlfriends who just happens to be single. So, let me start from the beginning, if there really is one at this point.

Okay, okay. Well, I first heard of her through my cousin's girlfriend. I guess she knew her but didn't know her well, you know could tell me basics. I was single and young and dumb, and well you know the rest. So, I wasn't going to miss out on the opportunity to wine and dine someone, if it meant that we could.....well, not to be all crude...So yeah, you know the rest. I guess we had started emailing each other, after my cousin's girlfriend told her about me and gave me her email addy. And it advanced to IMing one another for a couple of days, until my wittiness just got her revved up to go. She seemed nice enough and well, she was younger than I usually liked girls to be, but I figured if anything it'd be nice to put it in her. Ha ha. That sounded funny. So, we talked on the IM thing and she came out with a whole we should meet up scenario. I put it off, since I didn't know what she looked like, and she didn't know what I looked like. I guess that was pretty even ground. So yeah, we met up. Let me tell you about that first.

We met up on a Saturday or was it a Friday, shit I don't remember....but you get the gist of it. We met up at a local pool hall. Specy's or something like that on her side of town. Right off the bat I could tell she was a brat. She had that look. Like I am not amused, well you picked the spot! But yeah, I happened to be at the bar, and in she walks talking on her cell phone. Who gives a 16 year old a cell phone? Don't get me wrong I didn't figure she was that young until she mentioned something about high school and some sophomore classes, but that is later. Anywho, she was wearing this nice little dress, not too fited and had long dark hair with some crazy color streaks in it. I think they were either pink or red. I don't know it was a dark place. She swung her hair back, and looked right at me and had this sneaky smile. I almost wanted to turn around and look behind me. She looked around the place, as if someone there would tell her who I was. She was tall, and she was wearing these sexy like slutty shoes. A little skinnier than I liked girls, but she was nice. I guess she was trying not to look disappointed when I walked up to her and asked her name. She nodded politely, and I stepped in to give her a hug, but she hesitated mid-hug which made it akward. She was actually really pretty once you got up close, in a sort of glamorous way. She wore a lot of make-up, and that is kind of gross to me. But enough about how she looked!

We got a pool table, eventually. She was drinking a sprite with a cherry, and I had a beer. We got to playing. She was either trying to be bad for my sake, or she just really sucked. I let her know too many times I think, because by our 3rd game she was rolling her eyes at me, and checking out the other guys in the place. I was getting pissed, 'cus she was you know doing it when I would look at her and acting all distracted. She was getting bitchy, looking at her phone when I was trying to make a shot. She sighed loudly, when I told her it was her turn. I was trying to talk, but she didn't seem to care about what I was talking about. She worked as a personal shopper. Which I tried to get her to explain more, but she wouldn't. Every conservation I started she'd shut me down completely.

We ended up sitting down by the bar to talk, when all of a sudden she runs to the door and starts hugging some guys that walked in. I was pissed, we had actually started talking. I had begun to get some actual conversation and I was startin' to dig her. But she just straight up disrespected me and walked off in the middle of my sentence. I mean, who does that?! She invited the guys over. I was giving them the once over. We introduced ourselves. I guess they were her brother's friends. They looked too old to be in high school. So, they eyeball me, and asked her what she was doing there so late. It was akward. She gave one them a kiss on the cheek. Which to no one's surprise just further pissed me off. Who did this bitch think she was? I mean here I am, I'm 21, in college, got my place and I want to stick it in her little skinny ass, and she is just pissing me off and ignoring me!

Well, the guys end up playing and we're sitting at the table, trying to talk. I found out she was in high school. But I didn't call her out on it. The more I tried to talk for is the blanker her eyes got. Or maybe it was those fucking contacts. She was so fake! How could my cousin's girl do this to me? I was trying to be cool, and talk about college, and my job and stuff. But she didn't care. I was gonna have to call Marco's girl and cuss her out for this bullshit. So, I guess she had asked me something, but I was going over the conversation with my cousin in my head 'cus she leaned in real close and gawked at me with her hands up in question. Like I was some damn kid. I wanted to push her off, but I just told her to quit it. She said "Fuck you, ass!" And walked off. Yeah, to the table with the guys she knew. They looked at me. I looked back. I was furious. I just wanted to slap that hoe.

I couldn't fuckin' believe this conceited ass cunt.

I walked out of the bar. And I sure as hell told Marco to never set me up with crazy ass high school bitches. And to think I had just wanted to fuck her. And I had to deal with that bullshit.

So, yeah, blind dates? Fuck you, ass!
posted by The Devil @ 7:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER