Will I ever make it home....
Monday, May 22, 2006
uh oh.......BIG time.....
Uhm.....

I lost it.

BIG TIME.

I'm so sorry, Randy.

Please, forgive me!

I lost the diamond off of my ring. Yes, the shiny sparkly pretty heart off of my Valentine's gift, has been lost. I searched frantically through the dirt and dust and dead spiders at the gym. I looked on the carpet, and on the stairs. On the gravel where I parked. Everywhere. I couldn't believe it. I called RC to let him know I lost the diamond. I called my insurance and they'll cover it without me paying a deductable, but still. That was the one he picked out for me. I doubt they'll replace it. But maybe they'll give me money for it, so that we can replace it. I don't know how claims work or what I have to do exactly. I just asked, and they said as long as we have the receipt and the paper stuff on it, I can put in a claim. Which is good! But I still feel awful.

I was supposed to meet up TG and her blogger friends, but Gabe wanted to act like a bad ass on Saturday and pissed me off. I hate changing my plans for him, but I refuse to have a kid act like a fool in public. Especially in front of people who have never met me. I know 3 year olds will act well.....like 3 year olds. But my son is usually pretty well behaved. But he had been getting on my nerves all day. And not to put them off, but I had a lot of stuff to get done.

We are almost (and I will use almost very, very loosely) done unpacking and putting our massive amounts of stuff away. And on Wednesday we'll get our stuff for our bedroom. So, I am really happy that we got nice stuff. Hopefully everything comes in good condition and that we get everything in.
posted by The Devil @ 9:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER