Will I ever make it home....
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
Thinking back in time....

"Someone said that love was blind, but they were wrong. You just choose to not see. When it's right before your eyes. You'd rather compromise than give your all. Then, it don't turn out the way it's supposed to be. Time and time again you disappoint when she believes. Just give her what she wants and what she needs. And give her your all. Tell her she's right where she belongs. Take care of her heart. Before she's gone."-Brian McKnight, artist


So I wanted to post a couple of random thoughts in no particular order here, for your viewing pleasure.


  • I used to think that I could count all the stars.
  • I'm eating dorito's and guacamole.
  • I write in my journal in spanish, so ya'll whities can't read it and understand it.
  • I write letters to people and never give them to the recipient.
  • I enjoy cleaning the bathroom.
  • I hate washing dishes.
  • I work with crazy people, we are mad scientists...bwua ha ha ha...
  • I am always hungry.
  • I just drank Pepsi.
  • I used to think thatI would grow up and be like Ally McBeal.
  • I know how to play the b flat Clarinet.
  • I was a cheerleader in high school, but not Type A at all.
  • I used to think the New Kids on the Block were awesome.
  • I named my son Gabriel, after I met this guy when I was 15 who had that name and was sexy.
  • I slept with someone who looked like Ricky Martin.
  • I sang Karaoke almost everyday for a couple months when I was an alchoholic...Good times!
  • I love Randy, and I'm about to go see him in a bit.
  • I like when I burp and can taste a little bit of food..yummy!
  • I'm about to go home...whatever that is.
  • I made spaghetti last night, it was okay...but Randy liked it.
posted by The Devil @ 2:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER