Will I ever make it home....
Wednesday, January 04, 2006
Nine Layers of Me
LAYER ONE


Name: Nancy R. "Meds"
Birthdate: 05/16/1983
Birthplace: Houston, Texas
Current Location: Bethesda, MD
Eye Color: Brown
Hair Color: Naturally brown, but an odd mixture right now...
Righty or Lefty: Righty
Sun Sign: Taurus
Innie or Outtie: Innie


LAYER TWO


Your heritage: 100 % Mexican
The shoes you wore today: Black Steel toe Doc's & my pink n' black adidas
Your hair: Highlighted, straight as a board, and to my shoulders
Your eyes: Brown, big
Your weakness: smoking, chocolate, Gabe's hugs
Your fears: Chokin, being raped, bees, heights
Your perfect pizza: pepperoni & mushroom
One thing you'd like to achieve: get financially together


LAYER THREE


Your most overused phrase on IM:LMFAO, hee hee hee, WTF?
Your first waking thoughts: '10 more minutes!'
The first feature you notice in the opposite sex: Eyes, Hands
Your best physical feature: Uhm, I like my smile...but I get a lot of compliments on my eyes
Your bedtime: I should be asleep by 9, but I hardly am....
Your greatest fear: Being hated by my child
Your greatest accomplishment: Being a mother
Your most missed memory: Appreciating everything


LAYER FOUR


Pepsi or Coke: Coke, especially the Vanilla kind!
McDonald's or Burger King: BK...
Single or group dates:Single at first, group afterwards
Adidas or Nike: Adidas
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: Any! As long as it SWEET!
Chocolate or vanilla: CHOCOLATE!!!
Cappuccino or coffee: As long as it has caffeine, I'll take it...


LAYER FIVE


Smoke: No tas much as I used to..
Cuss: Is it bad when you're child repeats "I'm gonna beat your ass, mommy!" at Walmart?
Sing: Yes, but only when I'm drunk or cleaning....
Take a shower everyday: Only on the days that end in Y
Have a crush(es): Yup....
Who are they: The sweetest person ever!
Do you think you've been in love: Yup...
Want to go to college: Sure do...maybe this summer...
Like high school: Yeah, it was fun!
Want to get married: Just got divorced....
Believe in yourself: not as much as I should
Type with your fingers on the right keys: Sometimes
Think you're attractive: When I'm dressed to the nines, of course!
Think you're a health freak: No, but I love healthy food...
Get along with your parents: My father, yes.....my mother, that's a whole different story
Play an instrument: I used to play the clarinet, flute, oboe, sax, and a little piano...now I don't do squat!


LAYER SIX


In the past month, did you...Drink alcohol: Yup....that's fun!
Smoke: About to go out right now...
Do a drug: Nope, that's pretty irresponsible
Make Out: Last night
Go on a date: Kinda...
Eat an entire box of Oreos: Nope, but sounds fun!
Eat sushi: Nope, but I love it...
Been on stage: Naw...
Been dumped: Not really....I mean, been dumped on...lol....not like that, fool!
Gone skating: No, but it'd be fun....
Made homemade cookies: Indeed I did, and it was a burnt disaster....
Been in love: Yes, thankfully!
Gone skinny dipping: In my bath tub...
Dyed your hair: Nope, but I do need to!
Stolen anything: Naw....


LAYER SEVEN


Have you ever...Played a game that required removal of clothing: Yes..
If so, was it mixed company: Yup!
Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Ha ha, Gabe wasn't just conceived out of thin air!
Been caught "doing something": Yeah, kinda....
Been called a tease: Yeah, I don't get it!
Gotten beaten up: Definitely, but I won a few fights here and there back in my hayday
Shoplifted: Yeah, used to do it a lot....
If so, did you get caught: Naw...I was pretty slick
Changed who you were to fit in: Not that I can recall, but probably....


LAYER EIGHT


Age you hope to be married: Uhm, when I am ready....to do it.....again....
Numbers and Names of Children: 1 Boy, Gabriel Xavier
Describe your Dream Wedding: Uhm, immaculate! Clean and simple, yet elegant....like a Martha Stewart Weddings Mag....
How do you want to die: Quietly in my sleep, once my son no longer needs me
What do you want to be when you grow up: Happy.
What country would you most like to visit: Italy


LAYER NINE


Number of guys I have kissed: Ha ha, like I'm supposed to know!
Number of boyfriends you've had: Dated a lot, but I would say about 4 real relationships
Number of drugs taken illegally: Too many
Number of people I could trust with my life: 6
Number of CDs that I own: however many are scattered around my car, office, and house
Number of piercings: Just 2...both my ears
Number of tattoos: Three, but I want more this year
Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: I know of at least twice
Number of scars on my body: A lot, I'm really clumsy and accident prone...and I was a tomboy
Number of things in my past that I regret:I wish I didn't have any regrets, but I do....mostly about things I have done that I can not change....
posted by The Devil @ 2:08 PM  
3 Comments:
  • At 9:53 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said…

    This is like a hundred things list but with hard questions.
    Your son will never stop loving you and he will always need you so you should live forever..
    Woohoo for you..

     
  • At 4:56 PM, Blogger Jasika said…

    Fabulous! and I agree completely with H&B!

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger RC666 said…

    When are you gonna post again?

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER