Will I ever make it home....
Friday, December 30, 2005
Last Friday of the Year...

Another year is among us...

"Things are always at their best in the beginning."-Blaise Pascal

So the resolutions may pour, along with the champagne. False promises from idle lips, and a drunken massacre of horny people in masses. I can't wait! Too bad I have to work on the 1st or else; I would be inclined on going out, getting too drunk, and making a damned fool out of myself in public. But this year, we shall keep it inside and before midnight...No watching the ball drop...no trying to fondle my key into my ignition in a drunken stupor. And definitely no drinking this year.

As for ya'll, I hope ya'll get out and have some extravagant experiences! I hope ya'll have a wonderful New Year. I KNOW that 2006 has to be better than this year was. Because if not, I might actually lose my fucking mind.

Take care! Get some designated drivers, and most importantly...Have a great FUCKING time!
posted by The Devil @ 11:21 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At 12:01 PM, Blogger RC666 said…

    I thought we were gonna watch the ball drop at my place!

    Yeah no one needs DUI's they suck ass! NO false promises, just sincere wispers from my lips.

     
  • At 12:11 PM, Blogger thtgrl said…

    happy new year! we're staying in too.

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Blogger Happy and Blue 2 said…

    With RC666 how could you not have a great New Years.
    All the best in 2006..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER