Will I ever make it home....
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Apologies, New Beginnings, & Well Wishes
I am only going to write it down once. I am sorry, for how I behaved and how I just dropped the ball like that. But I didn't want you to feel like you had any say in how my life should, would, or could be. I was tired of being guilt tripped. Yes, I understand you were hurt, maybe you still are, but all I can say is get over it. What is done is done. I can not take back my past actions, words, or memories. I am glad I met you, and that you let me love you for the duration of our relationship. I wish nothing but the best for you and I honestly hope that you do find happiness.

As for me, I am doing very well. No job yet, but I have a roommate who is moving in today so hopefully things work out on that front. I am dating someone and things seem to be going well. I am taking my time. No rushing anything. No need to. My focus is Gabe. Speaking of my little bundle of energy, he started Pre-K yesterday. I can't believe it! He is actually in school. It's amazing. He is learning how to write and spell his name. He has been such a great helper at church and at home. I am extremely proud of him. I wish things were better between his father and I, but they aren't. We had a good heart to heart a couple of weeks ago, and I thought things were going to get better but they haven't as of yet.

I have been having fun doing nothing. It's been such a nice break. But I am more than ready to get back to work. I just hope I can make enough to survive out here, since things haven't worked out how I thought they would as far as my career options go. I am contemplating starting school, but I am scared to take on too much right now. I am going to quit smoking today or tomorrow. Hopefully I will succeed in that endeavor. I am hoping that my roommate will want to actually go out and work out with me. I haven't gained any weight, but I have no muscle tone left. It's nice to have GREAT food to eat. The weather has been topsy turvy. Torrential rains one day, and blazing heat the next.

Well, just wanted to apologize to Randy. I hope that one day we can be friends. I am just not there yet. Hope everyone, if anyone actually reads this is doing well.

I miss the East coast on occassion, but I think that it's really the people who are there that I actually miss. But I am GLAD to be back in Texas. It's where my heart is and where I belong.
posted by The Devil @ 10:14 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:03 AM, Blogger Terri said…

    You sound happier than you have for a long time. I really hope things work out for you. Good luck on the job and welcome back to Texas!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER