Will I ever make it home....
Thursday, July 19, 2007
I made it.
I'm home. I'm safe. I'm away from memories that hurt too much for me to continue to live them.

To you.

It hurts to think that you would even begin to believe that I just acted my way through life for the past 2 years. Thank you. No, I don't have any desire to talk to you. No, it's not easier for me to just cut you out of my life. No, I'm not in any mood to have you as a friend, right now. Joke or not, that was rude of you to be that way. I will continue to delete you out of my life, but not because it makes it easier, but because you really don't deserve to be a part of it anymore. I am much happier. Much healthier. Much more serene than I have been in a long time. I enjoyed our time together. And I actually thought you were it for me. But I will put aside the hurt and resentment, and say thank you. Thank you for the beautiful relationship we had. I hope that in the future we both find happiness. That we both find the things we want in a partner. And that we find that happiness in ourselves. You owe me nothing, and I am no longer tied to you. So, I wont sit here and pretend I will be your friend. Your curiosity will only ruin our friendship. I don't owe you or anyone else an explanation. The only person who needs my attention, love, and presence is my child.

Thank you.

To everyone else, if there is anyone else who reads this. Thank you. I will no longer post about my personal life on here. Thank you for your time. Your support, and your friendship.

I finally made it home.

Labels:

posted by The Devil @ 2:29 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:46 PM, Blogger RC666 said…

    I wasn't sayin all the year and a half was fake, but you've said before that you were miserable for months and shit and never told me, that is what I was talking about.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER