Will I ever make it home....
Thursday, December 01, 2005
It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...

"Live in each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each."
It is looking like Christmas, except for my house. I love this holiday, not my absolute favorite, but I love it anyway. I don't have a tree, or lights, or bells...or stockings or anything to really remind me of Christmas, yet all around it is prevalent. I think this year, I shall boycott Christmas. I have never been a person to do things half assed, and since I can't go all out this year, why even do it? I hate the fact that I am 1600 miles away from where I want to be. Away from my family for the first time, ever. And I don't know too many people here, so I don't just want to crash in on someone else's yuletide celebrations. And I have to work, so it sucks. I just wish I could go home. See my family. See their faces light up as they open their gifts. That's the best part right there. Seeing them and their open, honest faces. I will miss that. It will be a lonely Christmas in my dad's house. My brother and I are both on opposite coasts. Randy will be in Ohio. Walker will be in Texas. It sucks! Oh well, so here it is I am officially boycotting Christmas. It's not happening this year. Send out the memo to everyone, okay? Thank you, and good day!
posted by The Devil @ 7:52 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER