Will I ever make it home....
Monday, November 28, 2005
New Experiences....


Thanksgiving weekend was a lot of fun, and I also got to experience a lot of new things. Some of these I have actually never done or experienced..actually all of them! So, I decided I would list them here, for your enjoyment.

  1. Saw real snow falling on Wednesday night. It was absolutely beautiful. It looked like what I have seen on tv my whole life. I can't wait for it to snow again. It was amazing!
  2. I cooked my first turkey, actually my first Thanksgiving dinner, and it was good. No one complained and they seemed to enjoy it! I was really worried!
  3. I morphed into my mother on Thursday. I totally melted down on Thursday afternoon. I was really stressing, and just feeling like a failure as a parent. It is so hard to be a single parent. I realized that on Thursday.
  4. I kept up with all the dirty dishes most of Thursday. I invited people to my house and didn't freak out the whole time they were there. I actually was at ease.
  5. I saw Randy "dressed-up" on Thursday. My, oh, my....did he look scrumptious!
  6. I didn't wear make-up all day on Thursday. Can you believe it?
  7. I posed in lingerie for Randy, and I let him take a picture (to keep him occupied when he leaves me, I suppose?).
  8. I went to Lakeforest mall and didn't buy a thing. I know, I KNOW!!! They even had a sale at Express (my fave store) and I didn't spend a dime!
  9. I started baking things I have never baked before, and they were good!
  10. I didn't get all my stuff ready for this morning and I slept in until 5:10 this morning.
  11. I was super patient with Gabe this morning, and I even stayed a couple minutes with him at Daycare, even though I was 5 minutes late already.
  12. I thought about actually trying to talk to my boss-lady and tell her that I wish she wasn't such a high riding bitch with me, but I haven't, yet!
posted by The Devil @ 11:49 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER