Will I ever make it home....
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Mind your own business....

I'm getting a little tired of everyone getting in my business. What ever do I mean by this? I mean people who I don't feel like sharing information with, who go out snooping around in my business just because their lives totally suck. Yes, I am happy to be who I am with. And yes, I know what I am doing. And no, I don't owe you shit. So please stop going behind my back asking shit about me cus you lack the cojones to actually sit down and talk to me like a person and you wanna act like a damn school girl. Yes, you big, fat, ol' sissy..I said you are acting like a school girl. Horrible. Just fucking' horrible. And people wonder why so many people hate the military. It's like being permanently trapped in high school. AAARRGGHHH....
posted by The Devil @ 1:48 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER