Will I ever make it home....
Thursday, March 30, 2006
Anger Management
I need it. I am so lit up right now. My fucking goodness. I can't believe the amount of anger seething inside of me. I feel as though a flame just instantly burst in my soul. It's not that I want to act like a brat. But damn it! I am so tired of picking up the slack for everyone. I have to give up whatever I want in order to accomodate everyone else. Why is that? I am so tired of being the damn welcome mat! FUCK YA'LL! LCS had an appointment this morning, so of course he wasn't going to be here. I had a detail (because I am in the color guard) at 1030 this morning. Mama Bear, wasn't doing shit, so that's covered, and TS&HA was going to be here (for once!) and actually work (for once!). So, I showered, after I made sure the boss had everything she needed for the surgery, and that TS&HA was okay. I managed to get halfway dressed. And then as I was getting my stuff ready to go downstairs, I hear TS&HA saying she just got stuck. That Mama Bear was coming to replace her, so I could still go do the color guard thing. Mama Bear had a different story. She always backs out of work. She claims to be so "busy", but when it comes to actually doing something with the animals, she doesn't do shit! And that shit pisses me off. She is my supervisor, so I just can't be like "Look, cunt, you're gonna actually fucking work for once, while I go do this color guard thing. Capish?" Even though I think I would be able to die euphoric if I did get the opportunity to give her a piece of my mind. She made all these excuses, about this and that. And how much more important it is. And her position takes precendence. I hate that word. I hate it!

And ya'll can guess who got stuck here.

Guess!

C'mon!

You know you wanna!

Yup.

Me.

I am so fucking tired of this shit. Now, see I love to work. I am a work-a-holic. I love being busy, and being in surgery, and doing stuff. You know all the nitty-gritty. I love it! But I hate being walked on. I get taken advantage of because I am nice. And because I like to work. And I like to clean. So, the other lazy people try to use that to their advantage. Ugh! I just want to go home. Sleep. And maybe wake up next week. I am just exhausted. Burned out.

Eh, did I mention the so-called proposal that Mama Bear made to us, the cubs, this morning?

Well, goes like this:

We work 4 days a week 10 hour days. We get 1 day a week off guaranteed.

Sounds good, right?

Hours of operation: 0630 hrs till 1800 hrs. (meaning 6:30 till 6:00 pm)

See, our 1 hour of PT (exercise, if you will!) is cut out. The "1 hour lunch" also, excised from that block. And of course our 30 minutes of hygiene after PT. So there you have it. Of course TS&HA was upset, because with this schedule, she can't make prior commitments and not be here to cover here shift. Sounds good for us. But she was putting up a bunch of excuses. Talking about how she was going to get burned out. Uhm, hello?! You are getting 30 days of convalescent leave for gallstone removal! How can you bitch about being burned out? I haven't had a vacation since October! I need a break! Well, there you have it. I am done bitching. I was just so pissed off! I still am.

The poison is spreading. God save us!
posted by The Devil @ 12:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER