Will I ever make it home....
Thursday, March 16, 2006
"You're back already?!"
Uhm, obviously I am back if you are asking me, correct? To all who thought of me, thank you for your best wishes! The procedure went well, no complications and pretty quickly. It was something I'd rather not experience again, even though the Serax was fun! I conned them into giving me a relaxing drug, since I giggle too much when I am nervous, and the fact that they would be electrocautering my cervix, while I giggled, isn't the most anticipated reaction to pain. I couldn't eat, but I forced myself to eat something, and once the Serax took effect I felt like I was stoned and a little drunk. I was very relaxed. Non-chalant about everything going on. Now, don't get me wrong, I almost cried during the procedure, and it did hurt, but I didn't care. RC waited for me. I am sure he was feeling uncomfortable waiting with the pregnant ladies. I had to tell about two of them that I was not expecting. I am he probably had the same scenario. So, people have been curious about what I had done, and being an honest and maybe somewhat blunt person, once they hear what I had done, they balk and seemed disgusted. This is mostly the male audience, and the females only cringe in pain while holding their lower abdominal (sp?) area. Then they follow up with a "You're back already?!", with a look of shock! Ha ha, I feel fine. Yes, I feel like I have major cramps, but other than that, I feel fine. I did a light walk around the track, about 2.5 miles. The bleeding has gotten much heavier. And no sex, nothing in the vagina for the next four weeks. This is going to suck! Uncle Tom and Sugarduck's wedding is on Saturday. I can't wait. This will be fun. I am going to get all dressed up, and RC is going to wear his dress blues, which he looks damn sexy in, and I can't even take advantage of him later on, because.....I can't have sex! The nurse told RC we had to "be creative". RC shuddered as we walked away. I think she disgusted him with the whole, just be creative statement. Ha ha ha. Well, just wanted to say a quick, I'm fine. I'm alive. I have cramps. But I feel good. I feel as though a weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. I know in time the weight will return. But as far as today, I feel very glad to be here once again. I bid you all good health, and a wonderful day!
posted by The Devil @ 8:15 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 5:37 AM, Blogger zefyur said…

    i hear blood is an excellent lubricant...creativity???

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER