Will I ever make it home....
Tuesday, March 07, 2006
"Crews Into Shape"
So, on Friday I signed my "contract" to participate and commit myself to a four week challenge, and lose 4 lbs by the end of the month. And I sort of started on Friday, to gradually introduce water and more veggies in my diet. Not that I am unhealthy, but I love fast food, and most of it isn't the healthiest, either. I decided to keep on online memoir, if you will of everything I have eaten since my "diet" commenced.

Friday night:
Drank about 32 oz of water
Ate Specy's food (which was amazingly delish!)

Saturday:
Sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit & hashbrown from McD's
16 oz coffee
Snacked on stuff around the house
Grilled fajitas & "borracho" beans without the beer
12 oz cran-apple juice
Huge slice of chocolate fudge cake

Sunday:
1/2 wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese and fresh strawberries
16 oz coffee
Leftovers from fajitas
1 Orange
Grilled salmon, steamed zuchini, and white rice

Monday:
1 plantains with reduced fat sour cream
4 oz coffee
1 Odwalla fruit smoothie
1 asian pear
Whole wheat bagel with turkey pastrami, cheddar cheese, lettuce and tomato
20 oz water
1/2 cup fruit salad
1/2 cream cheese danish (I'm fessin' up!)
1 porkchop and baby spinach salad

Tuesday:
1/2 wheat bagel with fat free cream cheese & fresh strawberries
20 oz coffee
1/2 cup oatmeal
1 oz smoked almonds
20 oz water

So that's been my diet so far. Hopefully, I'll at least lose some weight before this is over. I wouldn't want to fail my PT test, because of my weight! Oh, and that's just another tangent about the stupid weight standards for women in the Army. For my height (5'7" or 67") and age group 21-27, my maximum alloted weight is 149, but in the 17-21 group the max is 145. I weigh in at about 138 right now, so I'm okay if they weigh me now. I wear a size fitted 4 or baggy 6. So it's not like I'm a big person. I'm sturdy! But those weight standards really kill some people. And what do they want, supermodels in the Army? I already get enough crap from people telling me I look like a bean pole. I hate the stupid standards America has! Ugh, well, I need to go shower and start my slave work again! See ya'll laters!
posted by The Devil @ 8:40 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER