Will I ever make it home....
Thursday, March 02, 2006
Beware the Ides of March....
March has always been the equivalent of spring in my eyes. It symbolizes new beginnings and afterlife of the dead winter. It's always been filled with spring flowers, beautiful showers, and all the animals coming out of hibernation to reinhabit the fields once more. I am encased with sorrow at this time. Over a loss that I can't really explain. It's as though my womanhood shall be questioned. I don't feel. I am terribly numb. I want to wake up from this coma, that I have befallen. I have no reason to fear, what my God has given me as my burden. I made my choices and without prior knowledge this is the route that my life has taken for me. I will be okay. Only time will tell, though. I don't want to do this. It seems too painful. Too questionable of my reasoning. It seems to be too real. I have been happy living life at the sidelines, never actually partaking in anything. Just a cheerleader for life. Never really having to experience too much pain. I always let go before it was too late. For pain would consume me, if I were too human. But now, I have this hurdle ahead of me. If all goes well, I shall recover and never have to worry about this again (highly doubt it!) My surgery is scheduled for the 14th. It will take almost 6 months for my body to mend. I hope everything turns out well. I can't even thank my unlucky stars for catching this before it was too severe. If everything gets worse, a hysterectomy is called for. All because of a virus, that I never shook off. So bid me, good health and not luck. For luck is for the ignorant. And health is the one thing that is fragile and seldom found among us. I've always been healthy. I was never a sickly child. So, I guess this is payback, times ten! So, with this interestingly sad note, I bid ya'll a happy weekend.

May you all find yourselves in health.

Thank you, Randy. For staying when others would have run away.

I love you.
posted by The Devil @ 8:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER