Will I ever make it home....
Friday, March 03, 2006
The mediocrity of this place....
The longer I'm here, the more I tend to hate it. Maybe I'm burned out. I'm so tired of working. Of cleaning up after the nasty ass adults I work with. I just don't understand it! I clean so much at work, by the time I get home, make dinner (sometimes!), and take care of Gabe; I just want to relax! Cuddle with my hunny, or read a book. I feel like my life has been spent cleaning after people. I'm frustrated with it! I was a maid before. That was an okay job. I like to clean. I'm meticulous about my work, and I had a good attitude. Plus, I was much cheaper and faster than the other maids in the company. But cleaning is hard work. It takes a certain type of person to do the job right and get things done in an orderly fashion. Since LCS has been away, and TS&HA has been in and out of work, I've been pinned down with all the petty jobs. You'd think I was a private again. My battle buddy has been my mop. Oh yeah, and my frustration. I keep telling Momma Bear that I'm tired. That I want a break. That my responsibilities have gone to the way-side, because I'm the only one here, and she wont do any of the easier work. But on the flip side, I've had dreamless sleep. I haven't had too much time to stress out about my health. I purged it onto my blog (see previous entries and my "Runaway" blog). I finally fessed up to my dad last night about what was going on. He was kind of worried but said he was glad that I wasn't going to stress it. I had to put up a front with him. He is already worried about me living here alone with Gabe, and no family around. I don't want him to think I can't handle it all. At least this whole health thing has put my board crap to the side. Momma Bear hasn't been pushing me to do too much as far as that goes, even though at this moment I would die to get promoted. I'm so tired of being treated like nothing because I am the youngest and the only one who hasn't been in damn near ten years. Yes, they have seniority over me because of their time in, but I know how to actually do my job correctly. And I mean, I know my shit. So don't fuck with me about it and question the things that I suggest. Ugh....I have to stay late today, and I'm tired. I can't wait till Monday. I might take my baby boy to go see Curious George. I think he will like it. Well, gotta go to a weight loss meeting. See ya'll later!
posted by The Devil @ 1:20 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER