Will I ever make it home....
Saturday, March 04, 2006
Good Company
My love and I packed up my kiddo and went over to Specy and Dancing Queen's house to hang out. They were so awesome and just nice. Gabe was being tolerable. Except, he is like I am and can't sleep in new places. Specy cooked some awesome grub, but I felt bad about eating it since I am on a new "weight loss" program. I don't officially start till Monday, but since I don't want to completely shock myself, I thought I would start this weekend. I felt bad, beauce I got there and felt a headache coming on. I was super busy yesterday, and didn't get a chance to eat all day or drink anything, so not only was I dehydrated, but exhausted. I had no energy to try and put up with Gabe. But he is my responsibility, and I am his mother. I felt it was my duty to have him not completely destroy their home, or to embarass me too much. He was pretty good for the most part. Until about 8:30 or so and he started getting cranky, he wanted to sleep. So, Specy made him a bed, but Gabe was resisting and I didn't want it to turn into an all out screaming match. Interesting moment of the night: Gabe said "Fuck you!" to me. And I had to take him to bathroom, pull down his diaper and swat his little behind. The boys got drunk and wanted to play HALO, and I wanted to go home, take a sleeping pill and sleep. It's not that I didn't have fun or wasn't having fun, but I've been working for the past two weeks straight, plus putting up with Gabe's much more tolerable behaviour was tiring me out. I could feel the headache throbbing in my head, but I was trying not to look too miserable (which I must have failed at!). SO we left at like 10:30 or so, and I could tell in the car that Randy was a little upset. His best friend is leaving soon, and I should have just gone with it. But I didn't want to be rude and pass out on the couch, with Gabe still running around touching everything. Dancing Queen (DQ) is so nice and intelligent. It's cool to hang out with another chick. I have no friends here, and it's awfully difficult to get out and meet them. Being as to which most females are scandalous and too materialistic for my liking, and I can't stand all that stupid chitter chatter about insignificant shit. I live a simple, if albeit secluded life, and I like it that way. Yes, I am boring! I have always been. I love to read. It's a passion of mine that I hope to pass on to my child. I'm girly to an extent, I wear make-up and love getting my hair done, but for the most part, I don't go on shopping binges, and go shake my ass all night at the club. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE TO DANCE!! But for me to go out every weekend and do that sort of thing, well, I just can't. I don't have a close group of girls to hang out with, or talk to. I work a lot, and I'm much younget than most of the other mothers around this area. I don't have a lot of "me" time. Which I do miss! But this is my life. It's what I wanted. So, I just deal with it. I feel much better today, and was hoping DQ would want to hang out since the boys are getting together again tonight. Im planning on some fajitas (to get some veggies and my meat), and maybe even a chocolate cake that I was going to bake for TS&HA since her b-day is tomorrow, but we start this "diet" on Monday, and that wouldn't be a good way to kick it off. So why not do it, tonight, this way we can eat it! And enjoy it and not feel guilty about it! So, yeah that's was my Friday. I hope the rest of the weekend is a little more mellow, at least for me. I guess I've been anxious over this surgery thing, and it's starting to show. Ugh, I'm going to be alright. Well, ya'll have a nice one! Untill next time...HB out!
posted by The Devil @ 1:14 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: The Devil
Home: Somewhere in, Texas, United States
About Me: I'm a young mom, who stresses out far too much.
See my complete profile
Dear Diary
Past Indiscretions
Shoutbox

"Before you do anything, think. If you do something to try and impress someone, to be loved, accepted or even to get someone's attention, stop and think. So many people are busy trying to create an image, they die in the process."-Salma Hayek

The Ones I Adore
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER